Asecos Type 90 fireproof safety cabinet for the National Institute of Chemical Physics and Biophysics.
We delivered and installed the Asecose Type 90 fireproof safety cabinet in the department of the National Institute of Chemical Physics and Biophysics, which is engaged in the daily research and storage of lithium batteries. The special feature of the cabinet is to have a temperature and smoke sensor and also a fire extinguishing system inside the cabinet. In addition, there is a module next to the cabinet that provides a signal to the safety desk / rescue center.
SPARKe 50 mobile workstation
Introducing the new product SPARKe 50 - a mobile workstation for working with a laptop.
- The lock protects your laptop from falling and theft
- Rounded edges make cleaning and maintenance easy
- Can be cleaned with normal detergents
- The wheels rotate 360 ° and the front wheels are lockable
- Small and handy
- Easy to use
- Moves easily and smoothly
- Takes up little space
- Suitable for both sitting and standing at work
- Choice of external mouse or keyboard for laptop
- Smooth height adjustment with lever
- Easy to customize for different application purposes
- Accessories are available to increase working comfort
Adaptive face shield for use with Sunoptic Xenon and LED headlights
Sunoptic Surgical is pleased to present the adaptive face shield for use with Xenon and LED headlights. The unique design allows end-users to increase their personal protection from foreign contaminates by adding an anti-glare and anti-fog face shield to their existing headlight systems. The unique clip attachments allow users to attach a face shields to any existing Sunoptic headlight in a matter of minutes without the aid of bio-med technicians. The adaptive clips slide onto the headband permitting quick and simple face shield attachment and removal. While in use, the face shield remains secure to the headband, while permitting use of the users Xenon or LED headlight. The stand off created by the adaptive clips, also allows for compatibility with most loupes.
- Able to connect to existing Sunoptic headlights – No need to invest in a new headlight system.
- Easy attachment to existing headlights – no serious modifications to the headlight needed or assistance by bio-med.
- Added protection while using a headlight - Increased personal protection during procedures.
- Can be adapted to a headband only – allows user to utilize face shield without a headlight.
- Creates stand off away from user’s face – user can comfortably use loupes with face shield.
- Can be provided with generic headbands without headlight attachments.
- Replacement kits for adaptive clips and shields available.
- One size fits all configuration.
- Premium Materials used with Anti-fog and Anti-glare coating.
Scanmed has a birthday!
Scanmed turned 10 years old. We have grown and learned a lot during this time. We thank our customers, partners and our team and all former employees! We are very grateful and happy that we can be balanced, motivated and eager to learn even in the context of world events. Until the next meetings!